The 2013 Toyota Tundra is one tough truck, offering eight different trims in both 4x2 and 4x4. It delivers maximum power and ability to get any job done. The Tundra has gained the honor of being the only truck to pull a space shuttle due to its amazing towing capability and technology. Designed with the driver in mind, it offers a number of comfort and conveniences that will make any trip enjoyable.
The 2013 Toyota Tundra comes in three body styles: Regular Cab, Double Cab, and CrewMax. In addition, the Tundra is offered with four engine options: a 4.0-liter V6, 4.6-liter V6, a 5.7-liter V8, and a 5.7-liter V8 E85 Flex Fuel.
2013 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab
• 4.0L V6 Engine with 270-horsepower and 278 lb-ft. of torque
• 16 mpg city/20 mpg highway*
• Multi-reflector halogen headlights with manual level control, daytime running lights, deck rail and tailgate caps, heated power outside mirrors, 18-inch steel wheels, easy lower and lift tailgate, front and rear mudguards, two-speed windshield wipers, and front tow hooks
• Dual zone air conditioning with individual temperature settings, fabric 40/20/40 front bench seat, power windows, power door locks, two front 12Volt auxiliary power outlets, four front cup and bottle holders, heavy duty all-weather flooring, and analog instrumentation panel
• AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA compatibility, four speakers, and auxiliary audio jack.
2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
• 4.6L V8 310-horsepower engine with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• 15 mpg city/20 mpg highway
• Fog Lights, deck rail system with four adjustable tie downs, 18-inch alloy wheels, and variable intermittent windshield wipers.
• Fabric 60/40 rear seats, carpet flooring, cruise control, remote keyless entry, four front and two rear cup and bottle holders, dual zone automatic climate control, leather heated front bucket seats leather 60/40 rear, and auto-dimming rear view mirror with integrated rear view camera
• JBL AM/FM 6-disc CD with MP3/WMA, iPod and Bluetooth connectivity, 90-day SiriusXM Radio trial
2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax
• 5.7L V8 engine with 381-horsepower and 401 lb-ft. of torque
• 13 mpg city/18 mpg highway*
• Moon roof, 20-inch Platinum Grade alloy wheels, and front tow hooks
• Dual zone automatic climate control, perforated leather heated and ventilated front bucket seats, perforated leather trimmed 60/40 sliding, reclining, fold-flat rear seats
• Voice activated touch-screen DVD navigation system with backup camera display and JBL AM/FM 4-disk CD with MP3/WMA, SiriusXM Radio with NavTraffic for 90-day trial, USB port, iPod and Bluetooth compatibility.
Standard Safety Features
• Star Safety System: Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology.
• Advanced Airbag system
• Seat-mounted side airbags
• Knee airbags
• Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags.
• 3-point seatbelts
• Lower anchors and tethers for children
• Tire Pressure Monitor System
• Trailer-Sway Control
*EPA estimated MPG. Actual mileage may vary
The 2013 Toyota Tundra is a versatile truck with lots of power and towing capability to get any tough job done.