2013 Toyota Matrix
The 2013 Toyota Matrix combines a small SUV and a compact sedan to form a functional wagon hatchback. The Matrix recheives good fuel economy, and in combination with its style and comfort, makes it a top vehicle choice.
The 2013 Toyota Matrix is available in two trims, L and S.
2013 Toyota Matrix L
• 1.8L 4-cylinder engine with 5-speed manual transmission producing 132 horsepower and 128 lb-ft of torque
• 26MPG city and 32MPG highway
• Fabric seats, 60/40 split fold-down rear seat, cruise control, outside temperature gauge, remote keyless entry, power windows,
• AM/FM/CD/MP3 player, Sirius XM, auxiliary input jack, USB, Bluetooth
• 16-inch steel wheels, halogen headlights, heated power outside mirrors, intermittent windshield wipers, rear window wiper
2013 Toyota Matrix S
• 2.4L 4-cylinder engine with 5-speed manual transmission producing 158 horsepower and 162 lb-ft of torque
• 21 MPG city and 28 MPG highway
• Sport fabric seats, steering wheel with audio controls
• 6.1-inch touch screen audio display
• Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Standard Safety Features
• 6 airbags
• Star Safety System
• Daytime running lights
• Tire pressure monitor system
• Engine immobilizer
• Front and rear energy absorbing crumple zones
With what this car has to offer, you won't want to look away. Stop by Vann York Toyota of Greensboro to view the latest 2013 Toyota Matrix models.